Premium essential oil line curated by Essentials by Y & S that features sophisticated and luxurious oils that can be used with various carrier oils. Enhance your space, your product or yourself with oils that are clean and pure.
MINIMUM ORDER $150
EACH SCENT REQUIRES A 5CT MINIMUM; ORDER WITH 5CT OF EACH OF THE 16 FRAGRANCES = 80 ESSENTIAL OILS
Available in the following scents:
- Bergamot: smells like other citrus fruits in that it has a sunny, sweet aroma with notes of tartness and acidity. Bergamot essential oil is a cold-pressed essential oil produced by cells inside the rind of a bergamot orange fruit. It is a common flavoring and top note in perfumes. The scent of bergamot essential oil is similar to a sweet light orange peel oil with a floral note.
- Chamomile: The scent of a freshly extracted German chamomile essential oil is warm, herbaceous, and coumarinic, with fruity (in particular apple) and sweet tobacco undertones and animalic nuances. Helps with digestive upset, anxiety and skin issues
- Citronella:has a fresh, bright citrus-like scent is known to naturally refresh the musty scent of the stale and unclean air. Citronella oil is most commonly used as an mosquito repellent, assists with relief of fluid retention, spasms and improve digestion.
- Eucalyptus: features a distinct camphoraceous smell, which some people describe as sharp and slightly medicinal — kind of like rosemary. It's a multifaceted forest scent with hints of mint, honey, and citrus. Can assist with nasal congestion, asthma, and as a tick repellant. Diluted eucalyptus oil may also be applied to the skin as a remedy for health problems such as arthritis and skin ulcers. Relieves cough, cold and sinus, controls allergies, relieves sore throat, combats stress.
- Frankincense: has a very aromatic earthy scent. The smell of frankincense is somewhat similar to that of rosemary, pine sap, and sweet amber, which share some common elements. While frankincense has a woody scent. May reduce arthritis, help reduce joint inflammation caused by arthritis, may improve gut function, improves asthma, maintains oral health, may have anticancer properties.
- Jasmine: lends a floral scent that is rich and sweet. Jasmine can help put people in the mood for love and enhances the libido. Jasmine as a sedative calms the mind, body, and soul. It brings out positive and constructive emotions, which helps with stress, anger, anxiety, and depression. It is also said to help with inflammation.
- Lavender: smells floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity. The oil promotes relaxation and believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
- Lemon: smells similar to fresh lemon rinds except that it is more concentrated. Some people swear by lemon essential oil as an ingredient that fights exhaustion, helps with depression, clears your skin, kills harmful viruses and bacteria, and reduces inflammation.
- Lemongrass: has a fresh, sharp lemon-like scent with a slight hint of exotic ginger. On the other hand, what gives strength and support to this fragrant note is a definite earthy and grassy undertone. It is bright and refreshing, exceptionally well balanced, and is there to stir things up, wake and energize you.
- Patchouli: has various anti-aging properties. Not only does it heal and detox your skin, but its active compounds also help to stimulate muscle contractions to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy.
- Peppermint: smells intensely minty. Its aroma is reminiscent of peppermint candies, but it is more concentrated and is more intense in fragrance than Spearmint Essential Oil. Peppermint oil is promoted for topical use (applied to the skin) for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for treating coughs and colds, reducing pain, improving mental function, and reducing stress.
- Rose: has a warm, deep floral, slightly spicy, rich, honey-like odor. This essential oil relieves stress, fights anxiety, and relaxes your body and mind. During rose aromatherapy, the essential oils move deep into your skin and the air in your lungs, regenerating skin while comforting the mind.
- Sandalwood: is a deep, woody scent and often smells like a mix of floral, rich, balsamic, soft, and sweet accents. It adds nuance, warmth, and complexity and is often paired with woody fragrances like rosewood, or cedar or other essential oils. Sandalwood has calming properties. Smelling the Essential oil can help to create a feeling of relaxation and peace, reducing problems linked to anxiety or depression. These calming effects can even help patients suffering from long-term hypertension, and work to reduce blood pressure levels.
- Sweet Orange: A pleasant scent that has a cheerful and uplifting, yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect that helps reduce pulse rate. It can not only create a warm environment but can also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Tea Tree: smells medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy and herbaceous. Can assists with acne athlete's foot, candida, chicken pox, cold sores, colds, corns, cuts, flu, insect bites, itching, migraine, oily skin, ringworm, sinusitis, sores, spots, urethritis, warts, whooping cough
- Ylang Ylang: can be described as a deep, rich aroma that's slightly sweet and floral. It brings hints of custard, jasmine, banana, neroli (bitter orange), honey and spice. It also bears characteristics of earthiness and greenery, can assists with boosting mood, reducing depression, alleviating anxiety, lowering blood pressure, decreasing heart rate, stimulating oil production in the skin and on the scalp and repelling flying insects and killing bug larvae.